According to our recent YouTube poll, 36% of people have been denied an EIDL loan or EIDL loan increase. Below is a template you can copy and customize to use as a starting point to email the SBA about EIDL loan reconsideration.
EIDL Loan Reconsideration Template
Here's how to get the reconsideration template.
- Click here to email yourself the template
- Open the email and click the link to open up the Document Template. We recommend opening this on your computer.
- Edit the document with your business information and situation specific information
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the letter, saved as a pdf, as an attachment
What's in the EIDL Loan Reconsideration Template
The EIDL Reconsideration Template includes:
- What business information to include
- Who to send the EIDL reconsideration letter to
- What key asks to include in the EIDL reconsideration letter
- What information to proactively address in the letter
The template is succinct — and for most cases that's likely the best approach. The goal of the EIDL loan reconsideration letter is to get a loan officer to take a second look at your application — and then get in touch with you if they have further questions. Go ahead and email yourself the template, and get in your EIDL loan increase reconsideration letter
How To Get More EIDL and Funding Help
If you're looking for more assistance with capital for your business — through grants, loans, and other resources — get ongoing personalized help from our team. Join Skip Premium today and get 1-1 support for your business.
How Else Can Skip Help? Whether you need assistance navigating funding for your small business — like SBA loans, grants, or other financing options, or guidance with government-related services — like TSA PreCheck or DMV appointments, we’re ready to help. Become a member and skip the red tape.