According to our recent YouTube poll, 36% of people have been denied an EIDL loan or EIDL loan increase. Below is a template you can copy and customize to use as a starting point to email the SBA about EIDL loan reconsideration.
If you have questions about this we'll be doing a live Q&A on Friday, July 23rd from 1pm-3pm PST / 4pm-6pm EST on our app. This is available for Skip Plus members. If you're not a member, you can start a free trial here.
EIDL Loan Reconsideration Template
- Click here to email yourself the template
- Open the email and click the link to open up the Document Template. We recommend opening this on your computer.
- Edit the document with your business information and situation specific information
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the letter, saved as a pdf, as an attachment
What's in the EIDL Loan Reconsideration Template
The EIDL Reconsideration Template includes:
- What business information to include
- Who to send the EIDL reconsideration letter to
- What key asks to include in the EIDL reconsideration letter
- What information to proactively address in the letter
The template is succinct — and for most cases that's likely the best approach. The goal of the EIDL loan reconsideration letter is to get a loan officer to take a second look at your application — and then get in touch with you if they have further questions. Go ahead and email yourself the template, and get in your EIDL loan increase reconsideration letter
How Can I Get More EIDL and Funding Help?
If you're looking for more assistance with capital for your business — through grants, loans, and other resources — our team's posted more opportunities for Skip Plus members. You can join hundreds of thousands of others and get two weeks free right here.