Ready to travel again but wondering about testing, quarantine, or vaccine requirements? Here's the ultimate guide to traveling to every single country in the world in a post-Covid world.
The Complete List of the Latest Travel Requirements
The new travel environment is incredibly complex. As hundreds of millions get vaccinated around the world and people begin to look ahead to international travel, critical questions remain for travelers:
- Is it safe to travel to X country?
- Am I allowed to travel there?
- Do I need to have proof of negative test?
- Do I need to quarantine on arrival?
- Does the airline have separate requirements?
- Does a transit country have separate requirements?
- Do I need proof of a vaccine?
- Do I need proof of a test on the return trip?
What Country Are You Interested In?
Click on a country below to jump to our latest information. You'll be able to see when the information was updated as well.
Select country below to jump to latest vaccine and testing information, if available or scroll down.
- Benin (Dahomey)
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
- Cote d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
- Cabo Verde
- Central African Republic
- Congo (Congo-Brazzaville)
- Costa Rica
- Marshall Islands
- Myanmar (Formerly Burma)
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- North Korea
- North Macedonia
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- San Marino
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Korea
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka