The Small Business Grants from Amazon are due soon. In case you're not tracking or haven't seen the application yet, go here. In this post, we've shared the written questions you'll need to answer for the application and sample answers. We've also created a Google document with the questions you can use to write your answers. Let's dig in.
Seeing the Amazon Small Business Grant Application
Important note: Before you can see the Application Questions on the Amazon.com website you'll need to create a free Amazon Business Account. The video above goes over that. After requesting it may take up to 48 hours for you to see the "Apply Now" button.
In the meantime, you can begin to answer the grant questions below.
Amazon Small Business Grant 2023 Written Questions
There are a total of 17 questions on the Amazon Small Business grant application, however only 6 are specifically about your business that require written answers.
They are as follows:
- Why did you start your business?
- What is your business' mission or vision?
- How does your business innovate or add value to customers?
- How would receiving the grant help you?
- What is a large problem your company faced and how did you persevere?
- How does your business give back to your community?
Google Document With Questions and Sample Answers
Here is a Google Document with these questions and sample answers. Click File > Make a Copy to create a copy that you can edit with your own answers.