As June and Pride month come to a close, there are a number of small business grant applications that are due soon--15 to be exact. These opportunities are worth a combined ~$200k. These are great opportunities, if you're a small business owner looking for funding, make sure to apply to all you may qualify for!
Grant Applications Due in June 2023
- June Skip Grants provides 2 $1,000 grants to small business owners. Apply by June 26, 2023
- Female-Founded Business Grant, a collaboration between The Female Founder Collective and the Boss Beauties Foundation, is offering a $10k grant opportunity for female-founded businesses making an impact on the future of parents, families, and children. Apply by June 26, 2023
- Ingredients for Success Initiative by Famous Amos and the National Black Chamber of Commerce provides 3 $50k grants to Black small business owners. Apply by June 26, 2023
- FedEx E-Commerce Learning Lab is giving away $5k to diverse small business owners in the e-commerce space. Apply by June 30, 2023
- IncFile Fresh Start Business Grant provides $2.5k for business creation services. All early stage small business owners are eligible. Apply by June 30, 2023
- Power Forward Small Business Grant is a joint effort between the Boston Celtics, Vista Print and the NAACP. They are giving $25k to black-owned businesses in the Northeast. Apply by June 30, 2023
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Award by the Cartier Women's Initiative is providing $100k for entrepreneurs focused on diversity and inclusion. Importantly, all small business owners working in this space can apply. Apply by June 30, 2023
- Galaxy of Stars Women Owned Business Grant provides $3.75k to minority and women entrepreneurs. Apply by June 30, 2023
- Restaurant Disaster Relief Fund by DoorDash and Hello Alice provides $10k to restaurants impacted by a natural disaster. Apply by June 30, 2023
- Comcast Rise Grant provides $5k to 500 minority or women business owners in Baltimore, Detroit, Memphis, Philadelphia, or Portland, OR. Apply by June 30, 2023
Monthly Grants to apply for by the end of June
- Amber Grants gives $30k away every month to 3 women-owned businesses and monthly winners are eligible for 2 end of year $25k grants. It's important to note that this grant has a $15 application fee
- VISIONful Entrepreneur Project-Micro-Grant provides monthly $1k microgrants to minority or women small business owners
- The Freed Fellowship gives monthly $500 grants and a $2.5k year-end prize. Applications are open to all small business owners
- HerRise Micro-Grant from the Yva Jourdan Foundation provides $1k monthly grants to a small business owned by a woman of color
- Awesome Grant! provides $1k to "Awesome" ideas. A very flexible funding option for ideas, new businesses, and more!
Want more grants?
Check out grants collections for the latest and best grants. These are updated live: